DMCA POLICY - bigbooty.tv
We take infringement of others' intellectual property rights very seriously and will respond to any lawful claims of infringement. The following is a statement of our DMCA Notice and Takedown Policy, which outlines the procedure for submitting reports of alleged infringement.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
If you are the copyright holder, or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, and you believe that you or your client's intellectual property appears on the website without proper permission, you may submit a copyright infringement notification. Your written notice must include the following information:
- Identification of the work that is believed to be infringed, or if the claim involves multiple works, a representative list of those works.
- Description of the specific location of the allegedly infringing material on the website.
- Adequate information to allow us to contact you, including your name, phone number, postal address and email address.
- A statement of your good-faith belief that the use of the allegedly infringing material is being used without the consent of the material's copyright owner, or by the copyright owner's agent, or by the law.
- A statement made by you that you are the owner of or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed and that all the information contained in your notice is accurate.
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of an agent who has authorization to act on your behalf.
Failure to include all of the required information in your DMCA notification will result in said notification being invalid, and therefore no action will be taken.
You may notify us of alleged copyright infringement by way of our contact form.
Submitting a claim of copyright infringement that misrepresents the facts can result in legal action against you. By submitting a false claim, you are liable for damages according to Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
Take Down Procedure
The site reserves the right to remove or disable access to any material on the site deemed to be an infringement of copyright, and will abide by its policy to terminate the account of repeat infringers. The site will act immediately to disable access to any infringing material in conformity with the procedure set down in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Modification of Policy
The website reserves the right to modify or alter this policy without notice. Please make sure to check back on a regular basis to remain updated on any changes.