Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
We are serious about respecting the intellectual property rights of others, and thus it is our policy to review all notices of alleged copyright infringement that are submitted. To that end, we have established the following Notice and Takedown Policy in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
If you believe that any material to which you own the copyright is being used on the website without your permission, you can report the alleged infringement by submitting the following information in writing:
- Identification of the work that is believed to be infringed, or if the claim involves multiple works, a representative list of those works.
- The location of the material that is believed to be infringing , including the URL(s) where the material is located or any other information detailed enough to enable us to locate the material.
- Adequate contact information (name, address, phone number, and email address).
- A statement of your good-faith belief that the use of the allegedly infringing material is being used without the consent of the material's copyright owner, or by the copyright owner's agent, or by the law.
- A statement by you that the information in the notice you are submitting is accurate and that you are either the owner of the work that is claimed to be infringed or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of a person whom you have authorized to act on your behalf.
Please be sure to provide all of the information listed above in order to ensure that your DMCA Notice is valid. Notices not including all of the information listed will not receive a response.
Notification of claimed copyright infringement should be forwarded to us by way of our contact form.
Please note that anyone who submits a false claim of copyright infringement may be liable for damages, court costs, and attorneys' fees under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
Take Down Procedure
The website reserves the right to remove any material that is claimed to be an infringement of intellectual property rights. When appropriate, the accounts of repeat infringers will be terminated. Access to infringing material will be disabled swiftly in conformity with the procedures set out in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
Modification of Policy
The website reserves the right to revise this policy. All persons affected by this policy are advised to check its contents regularly in order to stay informed of the most up-to-date information.