PRIVACY NOTICE - bbwbootytube.com
By using the website, you are signifying your understanding of and agreement with the terms in this policy. If you do not agree with any of the terms of this policy, please discontinue your use of the website.
We do not intend this website for the use of persons who are under the age of majority, and we do not knowingly collect personal information or data about such persons.
Your privacy is our concern, and we take strict precautions to ensure that your personal information is never damaged, lost or misused.
This policy applies to the information we collect on the desktop or mobile website, in emails you send to the website, and in any applications we have authored to allow access the the website content.
This policy does not apply to the collection and processing of personal data by any third-party site or service accessed via links on our website. We have no control over third-party policies or procedures, and you should read the privacy policies of any third-party website or service you access.
You may send us any questions you have regarding this policy by way of our contact form.
Information we collect
We may collect different types of data from you when you visit our website depending on whether you choose to become a member or remain an unregistered visitor to the website as follows:
A. Members - Users of the website who become members voluntarily provide us with such information as username, password and email address. You may also provide additional information in any communication with us. When you interact with the website, we collect data about your interests and preferences. We also gather technical data as described below under 'Browsers'.
B. Browsers - If you visit or browse our site, we collect information about the computer or device you are using, your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as information about your site activities, such as which pages you visit and how long you stay.
Collection of information
Your data is collected by us in the following ways:
Passive Collection - Automatic collection of data takes place when you visit our website. The data collected includes your IP address, browser type and version, operating system, time zone and geographic location, and other such technical data.
Active Collection - We obtain your personal information through your direct provision of it when you register for membership, post any materials on the website, or communicate with us via email or onsite forms.
Use of personal information
The personal information collected and processed by us is used for a variety of reasons, including the following:
- For the provision of the website and the ability to interact with its features
- To provide quality content and relevant advertising
- To carry out research and analysis for the purposes of maintaining and improving our website
- For diagnosis and resolution of technological issues that affect the operation of the website
- To communicate with you in order to provide support and reply to any inquiries
- To ensure compliance with our terms of service and fulfill any legal obligations
Information we share
It is not our policy to share the personal data of users, except to the following parties in the following circumstances:
- Companies and contractors who perform services integral to the support of our business, and only for use in providing those services
- An individual, company or organization who takes ownership of any or all business assets for reasons including sale, merger, desolation, restructuring, bankruptcy, transfer, or any other such proceeding
- Government agencies, law enforcement and any such authorities for compliance with applicable law and for the protection of the rights, property or safety of our company, our users and others
Rights of users
You have rights regarding information about you that we collect, use, or disclose, and you may contact us to exercise them. These rights include the right to access, update, correct, restrict, erase, request a copy or transfer of, or withdraw consent for the use of your personal information.
We may transfer, store, or process any personal data we collect from or about you to countries besides your own, or that may be outside the European Economic Area. Your provision of personal data or use of the website indicates your agreement to this.