By accessing and using our website, you are indicating your understanding of the terms described in this policy and your agreement with them. If you disagree with any of the terms of this policy, you should discontinue your use of the website immediately.
Our website is not meant for individuals who are under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from such individuals.
We respect your privacy and take all necessary precautions to keep your personal information safe.
This policy applies to the information we collect on the desktop or mobile website, in emails you send to the website, and in any applications we have authored to allow access the the website content.
Any question or concerns about this policy may be sent to us by way of our contact form.
Information we collect
We may collect different types of data from you when you visit our website depending on whether you choose to become a member or remain an unregistered visitor to the website as follows:
A. Members - In addition to the technical information gathered from browsers of the website (see 'Browsers' below), members provide us with their username, password and email address at the time of registration. We collect information from you as a member that includes your preferences and interests, and also any information you may provide in emails or feedback to us.
B. Browsers - We collect passively provided information from all users of the website, which includes information such as your IP address, time zone, geographic location, and other technical information about your device and the actions that you take while using the website.
How we collect information
The following describes the methods we use to collect your data:
Passive Collection - When you visit our website, we use passive data collection methods, such as cookies, to gather information that includes your IP address, operating system, browser type, browser version and language, location and time zone, and the date and time of your visit.
Active Collection - We collect information through your direct interactions with the website. This includes registering as a member, posting comments or other materials, and communicating with us by any means.
Use of personal information
We collect and use your personal data for the following purposes:
- For the provision of the website and to enable your interaction with it
- For the provision of tailored website content and relevant advertising
- For the purposes of research and analysis necessary for the maintenance and improvement of the website
- For the purposes of diagnosing and resolving technical problems that negatively impact the website's operation
- To allow communication with you and for the provision of customer support
- To ensure compliance with our terms of service and fulfill any legal obligations
Information we share
We will only share personal data with the following parties and in the following circumstances:
- Contractors and companies who provide services necessary to the operation of the website, and only for the provision of those services
- Any organization or individual that buys or to which we transfer all or a substantial portion of our assets and business
- Government and law enforcement agencies and regulators for compliance with applicable law and protection of the rights and safety of our company, users and other parties
Rights of users
You have rights regarding your personal information. Please contact us to review, update, correct, restrict, delete, request a copy or transfer, object to processing, or withdraw consent for its use.
Transfer of Information
Your use of our website indicates your consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of information we gather from and about you to any country in which we or our services providers are located, which may have less strict privacy laws and may be outside of the European Economic Area.